Celebrity Scoop – 10/29/2018
CAMILA CABELLO SLAMS FANS FOR SUGGESTING SHE’S PREGNANT – (10/29/2018)
Camila Cabello has a message for her fans: Stop wondering if she’s pregnant.
After the singer posted a photo of herself on Instagram with her hand on her belly, and the caption, “You’re still the only thing I did right,” fans flooded the comments section with speculation that she might be expecting a baby with her boyfriend, acting coach Matthew Hussey.
One fan tried to defend Camila, writing, “Guys just because girly is touching her belly doesn’t mean she’s pregnant. Y’all calling her fat or pregnant makes her feel insecure. Shame on you.”
Finally, Camila herself chimed in on the comment thread, writing, “Guys don’t be crazy. I’VE BEEN TOURING AMERICA EATING DELICIOUS FOODS LEAVE ME AND MY BELLY ALONE!!!!!!”
Camila recently wrapped up her own Never Be the Same Tour, as well as her tour dates with Taylor Swift.
JUSTIN BIEBER BURRITO PHOTO WAS A PRANK – (10/29/2018)
The internet went berserk last Thursday when a photo surfaced on Reddit that appeared to show Justin Bieber sitting on a park bench, scarfing down a burrito the wrong way – as in from the middle, as if he were eating an ear of corn.
“Look at him eat a burrito like he’s never seen food before,” Vanity Fair railed. “Here is Justin Bieber eating a burrito much like a demon might eat a small child,” Jezebel summed up. Even late night hosts got in on the ribbing.
Chrissy Teigen, who has authored two bestselling cookbooks, took to Twitter on Thursday night, retweeting the pic of Bieber. “The only way they should be eaten tbh, ends are just carb factories,” she wrote.
However, the truth was revealed in a detailed debunking video, titled “We Fooled the Internet w/ Fake Justin Bieber Burrito Photo,” posted Sunday by a group called Yes Theory.
The YouTube tricksters claimed responsibility for the elaborate prank, saying they recruited Bieber lookalike Brad Sousa to commit the crime against food.
In an Instagram video, Scooter Braun, Bieber’s manager, took credit for outing the pranksters by briefly pretending he thought the image was real. “I had so many people hitting me, saying, ‘Why is your boy eating a burrito like this?’” says Braun. In a matter of seconds, he says, the group’s manager called him to come clean.
NIALL HORAN UNDERGOES SINUS SURGERY – (10/29/2018)
Niall Horan is recovering after undergoing sinus surgery last week.
On Wednesday, the 25-year-old told fans he had a sinus infection. “Sinus infection is a real pain in the face,” he tweeted, alongside an emoji blowing its nose and another with its mouth covered. On Friday, he let fans know he had sinus surgery, and everything is going well.
“Just wanted to let you guys know that I’ve had my sinus surgery and recovery is going well. As I said I’ll be laying low for a while but thought you might want to know that part,” Horan tweeted.
Earlier this month, Horan celebrated the one-year anniversary of the release of his first solo album, Flicker. The album includes the singles “This Town,” “Slow Hands,” “Too Much to Ask,” “On The Loose” and “Seeing Blind.”
Horan also finished up his world tour last month after spending much of the year on the road. In a June interview with The Sun, Horan said he plans on taking a break from recording and performing to give himself the opportunity to write new songs.
Meanwhile, on Saturday morning, Horan responded to the mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue, where 11 people were killed and six others injured. In his first comments after the shooting, President Donald Trump suggested the shooting might have been prevented if the synagogue had an armed guard outside, angering Horan.
“Trump kept saying in his chat with reporters that if there was an armed guard inside the synagogue that the ‘numbers’ would have been a lot lower,” Horan tweeted. “The fact is if there was no guns at all, there wouldn’t have been a shooter in the first place. Get a grip.”
JENNA DEWAN FILES FOR DIVORCE FROM CHANNING TATUM – (10/29/2018)
Six months after announcing their split, Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum are making it official. Dewan filed for divorce Friday from Tatum, citing irreconcilable differences, according to court documents obtained by The Blast.
Dewan’s lawyer Samantha Spector filed paperwork requesting joint legal and physical custody of their 5-year-old daughter Everly. She also requested to have her name legally restored to Jenna Dewan, instead of Jenna Dewan Tatum. Tatum filed a response also requesting joint custody.
“We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together,” the pair said in a joint statement announcing their split in April. “Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now.”
Both have reportedly re-entered the dating pool. The 38-year-old Magic Mike star is dating singer Jessie J, according to multiple reports. The 37-year-old Dewan is also reportedly dating, but the object of her affection remains mysterious.
The latest had Dewan “getting cozy” with a mystery man at the Casamigos Halloween party held at co-founder Mike Meldman’s Beverly Hills home. E! News reports that she was dressed as a fairy, and “couldn’t keep” her “hands” of the new man.
“They definitely seemed like they were dating and left the party holding hands. They were kissing in the courtyard before they exited,” the source told E!. “It definitely didn’t seem like Jenna was hiding anything.”
Brought to you by: