ALL CONTEST RULES:
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To be eligible to win any prize on these stations you must not have won anything on any Mount Washington Radio Groups stations in the past 60 days and be at 18 years of age. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void. An alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prizes are transferrable and PRIZES ARE NOT FOR RESALE. No substitutions for a prize will be made at the request of winner. The station reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of prizes valued at $600.00 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the station studios prior to claiming the prize.
- Contestants must possess a valid ID bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to the station and presented before prize is awarded.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize at the station studios at Settlers’ Green , OVP, Route 16, North Conway between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on the prize which will be specifically stated.
- Mt. Washington Radio Group employees, immediate family of employees, their advertising agencies and affiliates, within a 100-mile radius of the station’s main studios are not eligible to win any contest.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Mt. Washington Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- Mt. Washington Radio assumes no liability for situations, repairs or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Mt. Washington Radio, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a license of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, the stations reserve the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of the stations management if world events, the natural mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Mt. Washington Radio reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The stations decision is always final.
- Mt. Washington Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or Internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
- A copy of these rules are available during regular business hours at Mt. Washington Radio’s main studios in Settlers’ Green, OVP, North Conway, NH.
- All entrants/winners must provide a telephone number and/or local address and photo ID.
- In any case of any dispute Mt. Washington Radio reserves the right to settle the dispute in the best interest of all parties. The stations judgment is final.
- The above rules apply to all contests and prizes given away by the Mt. Washington Radio Group unless otherwise stated.
- Any person calling to win a prize can and probably will have their voice played over the air.
(ALL ABOVE RULES APPLY TO ALL STATIONS of the Mt. Washington Radio Group; 93.5 FM WMWV; 104.5 FM WVMJ, and 95.3 FM WBNC)