Singer Demi Lovato allegedly suffered an overdose in her home Tuesday afternoon. ~ Photo courtesy of Wikipedia
LOS ANGELES, CA – TMZ is reporting that singer Demi Lovato has suffered from an apparent overdose in het Hollywood Hills home.
According to TMZ Demi was transported to an L.A. hospital just before noon today (7/24/18), and is being treated for an overdose.
The site is also reporting that she was treated with the overdose reversal drug Narcan by emergency personnel.
The 25-year-old singer just finished the European leg of her Tell Me You Love Me World Tour, and released a new song called “Sober”.
Demi has long been open about her struggles with substance misuse for years. She had been sober for 6 years from alcohol, cocaine, and Oxycontin.