‘INVISIBLE MAN’ DOMINATES B.O. WITH $29M – (03/02/2020)
Universal and Blumhouse’s The Invisible Man rocketed past analyst predictions, scoring $29 million in its opening weekend. Observers expected about $20 million in receipts.
The psychological thriller stars Elisabeth Moss and the former lover of the lead eponymous character in a modern remake of the classic horror film. The film was directed by Leigh Whannell and had a tiny $7 million budget.
Sonic the Hedgehog raked in $16 million in its second weekend out, and The Call of the Wild rounded out the top 3 with $13.2 million.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://lat.ms/32FA0zN
- Invisible Man, $29 million
- Sonic the Hedgehog, $16 million
- Call of the Wild, $13.2 million
- My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising, $6.3 million
- Bad Boys for Life, $4.3 million
- Birds of Prey, $4.1 million
- Impractical Jokers: The Movie, $3.5 million
- 1917, $2.7 million
- Brahms: The Boy II, $2.6 million
- Fantasy Island, $2.3 million