Warner Bros. revealed that Wonder Woman 1984 broke pandemic records, bringing in $16.7 million at 2,151 locations. It was released on Christmas Day. While it broke records for the pandemic, it was a flop by normal market conditions; by comparison, the first Wonder Woman opened to $103.2 million over the first weekend in June.
Meanwhile, Twitter users are reporting glitches in the HBO Max release, citing issues with logging on and streaming glitches.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: http://bit.ly/3hu3c4s
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
- Wonder Woman 1984 – $16.7 Million (CINEMA SCOOP … The movie earned $85 million worldwide … The movie cost $200 million to produce)
- News of the World – $2.4 Million
- The Croods: A New Age – $1.7 Million
- Promising Young Woman – $680K
- Fatale – $660K
- Pinocchio – $274K
- The War with Grandpa – $90K
- Freaky – $50K
- Come Play – $40K
- Half Brothers – $35K